Get certified or sharpen your skills.
An All-In-One LASH COURSE!!! Said no one ever…. but us!! We will be teaching everything you need to know to do Classic, Hybrid, Volume and Mega Volume Lash Extensions.
Learn the multiple lash techniques that will help you to accelerate your lash business. Hand-on course with small group sizes to ensure each student gets the one-on-one support they need.
This course is two days with an online component. A live model is required on day 2 of the course at 2:30 pm
The online component needs to be completed once enrolled. Students are required to submit 10 model pictures after the course to receive their certification.
MASTER LASH COURSE
– What Is the difference between Classic, Volume & Mega Volume?
– Types of Extensions
– Curls / Lengths / Diameters
– Taping Technique
– Lash Growth Cycle
– How To Hold Your Tweezers
– Fan Qualities
… AND SO MUCH MORE !
MASTER BROW COURSE
– An Intensive 4-day (1 day online) Course with Classroom Certification
– Live Model Demonstration by a Snob Academy Certified Educator
– Practical Component – Students Work on 2 Live Models
– Snob Academy Training Manual & Practice Workbooks
– Follow-up Support & Assessment by A Snob Academy Certified Educator
– Access to our Exclusive Online Snob Academy Education Learning Portal
– Official Certificate of Course Completion will be issued once Course Requirements have been Completed
BROW HENNA + THREADING COURSE
-The History of Brows
– The Hair growth cycle
– Advanced brow mapping and design
– The science of henna
– Proper application of henna and choice of colour
– Removal of hair using the threading technique
– What and How to Charge
– Basic Photography using Smartphone
PRIVATE LESSONS AVAILABLE AT JK BEAUTIQUE
MAKEUP LESSONS – One On One With Karla
1 to 1 makeup lesson where you’ll learn how to do one full look on yourself from start to finish. Proper hygiene, technique and recommended products are also discussed.
Karla is a professional makeup artist who studied at Cinema Makeup School in Los Angeles. After her time in Los Angeles, she spent two years in London where she worked for Kat Von D Beauty and Too Faced Cosmetics.
Whether you want to learn a natural, everyday look or a more intricate cut crease- she will give you all the pointers you need.